"In ones life there can be peculiarly
appropriate chains of related events that lead to consequences that
are strongly desired. After such experiences, one wonders how such
a series of events developed; sometimes there is a strong feeling
that some intelligence (greater than ours) directed the course along
certain lines which It/He/She was/is programming. Several years ago,
I enunsiated a format for such concatenations of events, somewhat
"There exists a Cosmic Control Center
(C.C.C.) with a Galactic substation called Galactic Coincidence
Control (G.C.C.). Within which is the Solar System Control
Unit (S.S.C.U.), within which is the Earth Coincidence Control
Office (E.C.C.O.). The assignments of responsiblities from the
top to the bottom of this system of control is by a set of regulations,
which translated by E.C.C.O. for humans is somewhat as follows:"
1) You must know/assume/simulate our existence
2) You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control
of your coincidences.
3) You must exert your best capabilities for your susrvival programs
and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of ECCO's
earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected
to use your best intelligence in this service
4) You are expected to expect the unexpected every minute, every
hour of every day and of every night.
5) You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/ reasoning no
matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events
will seem catachlysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay
aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.
6) You are in our training program for life: there is no escape
from it. We (not you ) control the long-term coincidences; you (not
we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.
7) Your major mission on earth is to discover/create that which
we do to control the long-term coincidence patterns: you are being
trained on Earth to do this job.
8) When your mission on planet Earth is completed, you will no longer
be required to remain/return there.
9) Remember the motto passed to us (from GCC via SSCU):
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely Ruthless
and Highly Indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."